Address: Karaganda, 8 Chkalov Str.
Phons: +7 /7212/ 415-154, 414-590, 414-486
History of establishment
History of establishment of the branch ofRNE “Kazgeodesia” "Ortalykmarchscheideria"dates back to the Soyuzmarktrest Trust established on July 20, 1940. Expedition No. 308 (Chelyabinsk) was created in 1978 on the basis of the party of Expedition No. 309 of "Soyuzmarshtrest" in Karaganda. In October 1989, Expedition No. 309 was reorganized into a “Yugovostokmarchscheideria” surveying company, in 1996– “Karagandamarchscheideria”.
On 25 May 2000, the company was reorganized into Republican state budget-supported enterprise (RSBSE)“Centrmarchscheideria”of the Land Management Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan. RNE “Kazgeodesia” with its branches was established by Resolution No. 668 of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 30/06/2010. By Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 559 dated 08/09/2020. RNE “Kazgeodesia” was reorganised into Republican State Enterprise on the Right of Economic Use“National Centre of Geodesy and Spatial Information”with its branches. Currently, the organization is a branch of the Republican State Enterprise on the Right of Economic Use"National Centre of Geodesy and Spatial Information" of the Committee for Geodesy and Cartography of the Ministry of Digital Development and the Aerospace Industry.
Performed types of works by government order
- Triangulation point survey, survey and restoration of levelling marks, determination of coordinates and elevation of points;
- Decoding of built-up and undeveloped areas M 1:2,000;
- Class I, II levelling;
- Field work for updating maps of M 1: 25,000;
- Office study to create and update digital topographic maps at 1:25,000, 1:50,000, 1:100,000;
- Creation of digital terrain maps of M 1:25,000 to 1:100,000 in the state and Russian languages;
- creating city plans on a scale of 1:2,000.
Performed types of work under contracts with customers
Package of mine-surveying works:
- Establishment of underground reference surveying network with gyroscopic orientation;
- Transfer of elevation point through vertical shafts and through horizontal workings;
- Two-dimensional survey of the walls and conductors of vertical shafts with station SI-5;
- Surveying inspection of the geometric connection of hoisting equipment;
- Surveying industrial sites, coal yards and waste dumps;
- Laying and recovery of the axial points of mine shafts;
- Making instrumental observations of earth surface displacements, buildings and structures affected by mining, and monitoring the condition of pit benches and pit walls;
Range of topographic-geodesic works
- densification of national and local geodetic networks;
- establishment of baseline geodetic control in open cast mines and coal mines;
- topographic surveys on scales of 1:5,000 to 1:500, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV);
- surveying and levelling of railways and highways;
- geodetic work in the operation of crane tracks;
- route alignment of linear structures;
- surveying and levelling of underground and surface structures (utilities).
- Coordinate transformation of geodetic points, earth bores, etc.;
- Creation of topographic maps and plans from UAV data;
- Generation of terrain 3D model.
The branch has the following technical equipment for performance of works:
- land surveying equipment: GPS receivers, electronic total stations, digital and optical levels, light meters, trace detectors, GPS navigators, theodolites;
- UAV Delair UX-11;
- computer technology: PCs, laptops, large format scanners and plotters;
- graphic stations for digital photogrammetry from AG Leicageosystems;
- software: ArcGIS 9.1, Microstation, MapInfo Professional, AutoCad. Agisoft Metashape;
- special purpose vehicles;
- automatic conductor profiling station of vertical shafts СИ -5;
- survey gyrocompass МВТ - 2.
The branch has been working with major mining companies of the Republic of Kazakhstan for many years
- TNC Kazchrome JSC
- Kazakhmys Corporation LLP
- SSGPO JSC
- JSC AK Altynamas
- ArcelorMittal Temirtau JSC