Use of budget funds allocated from the republican budget (thousand tenge)
|State task for the TGR
|NSPI Investment Project
|Demarcation of the state border of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Project scope - national, inter-industry with international cooperation. Covers the entire territory of Kazakhstan. The project consists of three main parts:
- Modernization of the State Geodetic Support System of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Establishment of basic open-use spatial data in the new state coordinates system;
- Establishment of Information Systems of the State Geodetic Support and Basic Spatial Data.
Main effects of NSPI project implementation in 2024:
- Establishment of unified national coordinate system QTRS (Qazaqstan Terrestrial Reference System) (instead of 1942 coordinate system);
- Ensuring 100% coverage of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan with open spatial data;
- Automation of spatial data exchange between central and local government agencies.
- Providing people, businesses and investors with open spatial data and maps, which will increase economic activity for businesses;
- Improving the efficiency of public administration at central and local levels by integrating spatial data and information systems at all levels into unified information environment;
- Reducing the time for obtaining cartographic documents to real time mode, as well as its updating, by integrating departmental information systems, cadastres;
- Reducing the expenditures for producing and updating spatial data and information systems.