Address: Shymkent, 73 O. Zholdassbekov Str.
Phone: +7 /7252/ 571 976
History of establishment
Shymkent geodetic center (SGC) was established as a branch in October 2000 in order to expand the activities of the Republican State Enterprise "Yuzhgeodesiya" within the territory of South-Kazakhstan oblast. “Kazgeodesia” RNE with its branches was established by Resolution No. 668 of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 30/06/2010. The organization is currently a branch of “Shymkentgeodesia”, RSE on REM National Centre of Geodesy and Spatial Information, Geodesy and Cartography Committee of the Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Types of work performed:
- Establishment and development of state geodetic and control networks of all classes;
- Surveying on scales 1:500 to 1:10,000, including underground utility surveying;
- Updating topographic maps and plans to any scale;
- Street facade surveys for gas, water, electricity and communication cabling;
- Engineering and surveying work;
- Formation of digital maps at any scale from various sources (paper maps, raster images, aerial and satellite imagery, etc.);
- Reference the raster to the local coordinate system;
- Performance of land cadastral works;
- Establishment of land user boundaries on the ground.
The branch has the following technical equipment for performance of works:
- Electronic total stations, digital and optical levels, light meters, trace detectors, GPS receivers, GPS navigators;
- Personal computers, laptops, large format scanners and plotters;
- Graphic stations for digital photogrammetry;
- AutoCad software, MapInfo Professional, Microstation, ArcGIS, etc;
- Special purpose vehicles.
The branch has experience in works performance for orders:
- PetroKazakhstanOilProducts LLP
- JSC Kaztransoil
- JSC NC KTZ
- SouthPetrolium LLP
- Kazakh Konstraktion JSC etc.
- Ennova JSC (Russia)
- Kazakhtelecom JSC
- Sinnoil LLP